What You Need to Know
New Patient Forms
We’re delighted that you have chosen Brady Dental Group PA as your new family dentist! Clickhere to fill out our new patient form.
Are you a current patient of ours and need more information? Click here to login or register a new account.
- Our office accepts most dental insurance plans. We will file your claim for you, and you will be responsible for the amount you insurance plan does not cover.
- Payment plans
- If you do not have insurance, all payments are due upon completion of treatment. Our office accepts checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Established Patients Membership Plan
- We offer a membership plan for our established patients. Please call us at (325) 597-7441 for details
- We also offer CareCredit, which offers no interest and low monthly payment options for dental care. For more information, please visit their website.
Updated: July 2017.
Bradydentalgroup.net strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Bradydentalgroup.net has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Bradydentalgroup.net
Bradydentalgroup.net makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Bradydentalgroup.net to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Bradydentalgroup.net accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Bradydentalgroup.net continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Bradydentalgroup.net fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Bradydentalgroup.net or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Bradydentalgroup.net Customer Support as follows:
Email: [email protected]